Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My right upper arm hurts.
I have a big bruise.
The bruise is from the tourniquet they used on my arm when they tied me off at the ER so they could drain my blood like a car is drained of oil.
I felt like my arm might fall off.
I thought I was imagining things but then yesterday it showed up - the bruise.
Contrary to popular belief, I am totally sane.

In other great news, I just registered online with Calphalon and will be getting some great free gifts ($235 worth) since Eric and I registered for over $500 of Calphalon products at Linens 'N Things for the wedding. I totally didn't know anything about it until I was in there today returning duplicate pink items. I am not sure how that happened since they scan the barcode on the registry list when people purchase items off said list, although the cashier said their computers are like dinosaurs so maybe that is the answer. Anyway, I just happened to be printing out my registry list and saw some information on this awesome deal by the registry computer. I love free things. Who doesn't?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...