Friday, June 08, 2007

It's been quite a day. I didn't sleep well last night; I had too much going through my head. I hate it when that happens and I lay there while the clock just ticks away. tick....tock....tick....tock.... It's like my mind's wheels just start turning and then they don't stop. Everything going on in my head is about things I have to do, want to do, things that I worry about whether I should or should not have done.......does anyone else have that problem or a I alone in that matter?

My day was pretty broken up by doctor appointments, errands, work and then a little treat which consisted of a trip to Scrapbook Warehouse in Lewisville and then dinner with friends at Ojeda's. It's been a while since I was able to meet everyone so it was a nice break for me. I did have to return home early because I still had work waiting for me. I did manage to get that done and now it's officially the weekend for me. Tomorrow morning I will get up bright and early for bootcamp and then I think we may head to the movie, Knocked Up. We promised Jack (my son) last week that we would take him, so I think we'll check that out. I intend to do art this weekend in some form or fashion. I hear my wedding invitations calling.........and there is our monthly Rubberband meeting taking place on Sunday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...