Monday, April 07, 2008

Strange how things happen.......

So, I am leaving for the Donna Downey Inspired event on Wednesday morning. I'm not going to go into details on how this all transpired because believe me, you don't want to know the gory details but it does go back a ways and if you want to know, just ask me. I'd be happy to tell you! This is just another way I truly believe that the world is a very, very small place.

Anyway, I really wanted to go to Inspired. I spoke to Eric about it and he gave me his blessing way back when. It was hard hearing Donna talk about how great it was going to be, how much fun everyone will have, can't miss it, yada-yada-yada when she was here teaching classes in Rockwall back in January because in my heart I knew I probably needed to just forget about it! Truth is, I decided a long time ago after signing up for CE08 that it just was not going to happen. No other events for a long time. Too pricey, too much indulgence for little old me. I don't deserve it. I mean, I cannot be so totally selfish that I would be the only one in the family traveling throughout the year doing what I wanted to do but somehow that seems to be how things are happening. And all with the support and blessing of my cute hubby and precious kiddos. Wow! Who'da thunk it couldn't get any better.

It will be the first Girls Only road trip to a far away destination that I will have been on and it is with mere strangers I embark on this venture but I do believe it will truly be that, an adventure waiting to be had and I cannot tell you how excited I am to be doing this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...