Friday, April 04, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!

The top 5 reasons why it is a happy Friday:

5. I am done working for the week.
4. It's the end of the pay period which means a paycheck is right around the corner.
3. I got to have super conversation over coffee at Starbucks with Kobi and then 'accidentally' ran into Michelle and her bald hubby Joe and their precious new bundle of joy, Brock. Wow! Were my kids that little at one time? Plus I killed two birds with one stone that way and got to play catch up with Michelle and Joe while I got to cuddle with the precious little man.
2. It's Friday!

And the top reason why it's a happy Friday.........................

1. We're going back to Jamaica for our 1st anniversary this year! Woohoo! Couples Swept Away - here we come!!!! Only 156 days away!

Oh my goodness - I am so happy we are going back but at the same time I can hardly believe that we really are returning. I was able to book our flights using my airline miles (man it takes a buttload of miles nowadays to fly free) and Couples is running a 'Fall in Love Again' special which means the fee for the all-inclusive 5 days we are there is cut by 50%. We just had to do it - too good of a deal to pass up and now we're really ready to go this time having been there once before. And we got a beachfront room, just like on our honeymoon. I tell you, that was absolutely the most relaxing thing in the whole world. We know now exactly what to pack and exactly what to do while we are there. I am hoping that this time we will be going parasailing. We did say that if we ever went again we would go so I think we are just going to have to do it. Baby, you're just going to have to get over thinking you'll drown while wearing a life jacket. I promise you that you won't!!! Oh, and that means we are going kayaking, too! I love kayaking!

I will be returning from Creative Escape 2008 (only 152 days until CE08 starts) on the 7th and literally turning around less than 12 hours later to head back to the airport to catch our flight to Jamaica. It'll be a tough one but I think I can manage. I've got it all worked out in my head already so as long as nothing happens between now and then to cause my plans to go haywire, we're all good! I'll just have to have everything packed for Jamaica before I leave for Phoenix and then when I return from Phoenix wash those clothes that I need to take with me to Jamaica. See, I've already got half of the problem solved. Now, let's see if I can actually do it. Packing is one of the worst things ever and I cannot imagine trying to pack for two trips at one time but you know, some things just have to be done.

This week has just been a whirlwind. I cannot even believe that it is Friday today. I've got 19 days until my sister and her family comes and oh so many things to do before they get here. I've got to kick it in gear over here otherwise I'll still be trying to figure it all out once they are here.

Here's to dwindling my own personal Honey-Do list!!

I've got several countdowns going - do you find that there may be a bit of OCD in this post?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yippee for you and Eric!
Hooray for Jamaica!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...