Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time Keeps on Slipping, Slipping, Slipping...into the Future

I looked at the calendar the other day and holy cow, I realized that January 2009 is but nearly a recent memory.

In a few days my pumpkin head will be entering her teenage years. Hard to believe that I will then officially have two teenagers under my roof. I keep waiting for the bomb to explode but as of yet the fuse hasn't even been lit and from what horror stories I have been told that is a very good thing indeed. Tomorrow my oldest will start driving school which will obviously begin a new chapter in our lives. I again had to do a little bit of a double take when he and I went to sign up for the official class - one for the amount of money we have to drop ($405 to be exact which we could have done for 20 bucks and a whole lotta time that I don't have) and two, for just for the simple fact that he is actually old enough to drive. What I am loving, though, is that he will be able to drive himself to school early for practice this coming school year which relieves me of that duty. My little ones are growing into bigger ones straight into big ones and that is such a scary and exciting thought all at the same time.

How do you like my new and very 'green' coffee sleeve? My dear, sweet friend Michelle gifted this lovely item to me. She got herself one as well and now when we meet at Starbucks for eye candy, coffee and fun times with Brock we can do our part to help make the world a little greener! Thanks Michelle, you rock!

I did save some regular coffee sleeves from a trip to the landfill (though some did find their way to the trash due a momentary lapse of thinking) from the holiday season so that I can doodle and play. They were so awesome this year!

This is my most recent layout for Scrappin' Bunnies. I had a reprieve from work one day so I set off to create with the product I chose way back in November. Yes, I'm a little late but things were definitely out of hand at that time and now we're all moving right along on the track where we need to be. I love it when life rolls just the way I want it to but don't get the wrong idea, it rarely happens that way. *smile*

I realize now I should have edited these photos before publishing. I think the flash did them in.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful layout! Get some Starbucks with your sleeve and stay warm!

Rhonna Farrer said...

gorgeous layout! you're so great!
R

donna joy said...

driving! another chapter for you all~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...