Monday, April 13, 2009

Maybe it'll work....maybe it won't!

image courtesy www.someecards.com
My guess is that it will work! Or maybe it'll just be that I am running away from someone or something so maybe I should be always be prepared. Either way I will be running! (I need to update my Nike +iPod - there are several runs not reflected on my widget. Not wonderful times but I did run my best time on one of the runs and of course, stunk the next time. Not every day is a good running day. Still trying to work back up to where I was pre-surgery but as I do so I am trying to improve my times so I am training a bit differently this time. And...I am finally running without stopping which is definite progress!)

Enjoying a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Some of this and some of that. Totally loving the cute and simple little DIY crafts that can be adapted to any occasion, not just a wedding. And....some of this. Creativity is everywhere - it's just a matter how you look at things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...