Monday, July 06, 2009

A new class

I am taking another class and learning more about framing and special effects with Photoshop Elements. I've had Photoshop Elements 5.0 for a few years (and I probably need to upgrade *grin*) but what I know is very basic though I can move around a bit in the program. Tanner works the program like magic! The little bit of time I spend learning and doing the fancy stuff doesn't seem to stick with me so I have to do it again and again. That is a problem I have since I have way too many interests and not nearyl enough time in a day! Currently Jessica Sprague is offering a class I got in on for free called Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects. As a bonus we also received a special free House of 3 kit to use while we learn all the fun techniques and so far so good! Day 1 was a huge success!

This photo is from a party at a friends' back on June 12, 2004 and my how my little girl has grown. Time just seems to keep ticking away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...