Tuesday, July 07, 2009

more fun on Day 2

This is my "homework" from day 2 of Jessica Sprague's class. There really isn't any homework, just tutorials on how things work. I had so much fun playing around with brushes and learning how to color them today. I spent about an hour trying to figure out what was wrong with the brush I was using and after searching the message boards found I was using the WRONG brush to try to "stamp" my funky brushes. Ugh! Believe me, that lesson won't soon be forgotten.
Photo by Pixar

Old news but we went to see UP the weekend it came out and what a wonderful movie and I think everyone should see it. I believe we can all see ourselves in each of the characters in this movie which then leaves you thinking as you leave the theater. You may want to stuff a few tissues in your pocket, too, just in case.

1 comment:

House of 3 said...

so excited that you are learning to add the digi flair to your pics! looks great!
thanks for playing! heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...