Saturday, December 19, 2009

utter frustration


Alright....I have worked on our photocard for a good portion of the day.  I figured I would make up for not sending out cards last year but I am not so sure that will happen.  I am thinking e-mail will be my delivery method of choice this year.  The photocard I was working on is not one of those you choose from Wal-Mart or Walgreens where you just choose your photo to add to it.  I actually designed it using digital elements and my photo.  I am so frustrated right now that I want to throw my new printer through the window.  The completed card looked terrible when I printed it out because I obviously screwed with the pixels somehow so I then decided to just edit the same photo, minus the details of this year's photocard and when I went to print the photo out on my wonderful NEW printer it was cutting off the margins.  Ugh!  Seriously.  I wish I was more of a digi girl. Guess I shouldn't have added the frame around the photo.

I really need to spend more time learning Elements and obviously I need to read the manual on my NEW printer.  Heck, I need to load PSE8 on my computer but hubby needs to install Windows 7 first and I have been waiting on that for two months.  *It is installed on my laptop already, not that that matters and my oldest has PSE8 loaded on his laptop so he is ahead of me.  I think we just need more time in our day and I seriously need to spend more time keeping up with my digi skills because as soon as I learn them and am comfortable with them I forget them because I don't play with them often enough.  I think I will just step away from the desk and find something else to do otherwise I will end up throwing out my NEW printer out the window and the computer along with it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I feel your frustration-I am going to throw my sewing machine out the window! Let me know and we will coordinate a party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...