Thursday, January 28, 2010

the backseat


It's been a few days....so many things have taken a backseat due to a wonderful surprise that occurred this week.  And surprise it was receiving that call after 6 p.m. on a Sunday evening with the voice on the other end blurting out "you can come and see me tomorrow."  That surprise is a visit from my daddy-O.  So happy to be able to spend time with him to visit and just be.  And that, my friends, is on our agenda each and every evening this week ending with a sweet little birthday party for my precious pumpkinhead Friday evening.  My only regret is that my step-mom, my sister and her family are not here to share in the fun all week.  So while most things are on hold we are basking in the fun and laughter of the time spent with him stuffing memories away in the little memory box within our ♥hearts♥ this week.

Be back soon......

2 comments:

donna joy said...

i'll bet you're having a GREAT time!

Michelle said...

so happy for you Princess!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...