Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!
Today we have enjoyed a basket and egg hunt with the kiddos when they woke.  They still enjoy the thrill of the find and coming up with good spots to hide them are getting tougher since they are older but we did stump them several times with the last five eggs being tough to locate.  Taryn beat her brother out by finding the most eggs.  As always, she is such our sweet soul and shared her goods with her brother - it was all cash.  That girl will do anything for him.  I do believe she thinks he hung the moon.  Right now they are playing Mario Cart together and listening to them chit chat back and forth is so funny as brunch cooks.  The two of them together is music to my ears.  

Eric and I have ham & cheddar quiche baking in the new double oven.  Love that my hubby will cook alongside me but I'm sure it helps that he really loves the things I make and we are so loving the convenience of having the ability to cook several items at once.  We have bacon cooking in the lower oven and I've whipped up some buttermilk chocolate chip pancakes for Tanner since he doesn't do eggs.  He has no idea what he is missing.....my quiche is seriously amazing!

Later today we'll have honey glazed ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and corn for Taryn.  She loves corn on top of her mashed potatoes and gravy.  

It will be a lazy day around here enjoying the fact we are together, healthy and blessed though I feel as if I am so blessed beyond what anyone should be as my family is amazing, my friends are so dear and special to me and I have everything I need under this roof I call my home.

Have a blessed Easter everyone. 



1 comment:

Michelle said...

have a sweet holiday! It all sounds delightful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...