Thursday, April 08, 2010

I know, I know

I've been MIA for a while now.  I try to figure out on a daily basis just how the days can possibly fly by as fast as they do but I never seem to come to any conclusion or find any answers as to why.  It seems the days go faster and faster as the weeks go by.  I need to share some photos from my trip to Oklahoma City and catch up on some other things, really wanting to put keystroke to monitor, but that hasn't happened and now my computers are acting up and to add insult to injury of time being a precious commodity I had to transcribe work I had completed last week on Monday morning after finding it gone.  POOF!  It disappeared, nowhere to be found.  I'm currently working off my laptop which has started acting up as well and that hubby of mine is working on restoring my desktop back to Vista (we upgraded it to Windows 7 while I was recovering) but his work schedule puts a wrench in time as well with his 12-hour schedules and of course this happens to be an OT week where he worked extra OT.  I say pooey on Windows 7 because for some reason it doesn't seem to want to play nice with Word 2003.  One more day and hopefully I will be back to future with Vista and everything running smoothly.  So goes the saying "why fix it if it ain't broke."

I have started running again but not without pain.  At this point I am just trying to ignore it as much as I can hoping that eventually it will go away.  I've even convinced the hubby to run with me so hopefully he will keep it up. 

I do have some yummy goodies to share.  The uber fun Margie Romney-Aslett appeared on Studio-5 the other morning and shared her paper chandeliers.  How fun, colorful and simple.  Major DUH! factor here.


Paper chandeliers provide a joyous pop of color that can make a statement in any room. You can get creative and make your own, or you can purchase them online and at the store.
HANDMADE POM-POM CHANDELIERS
Supplies Needed:
Tissue Paper, Ribbon, Fishing Wire
POM-POM CHANDELIERS MADE FROM A KIT
Martha Stewart makes a great kit with all the supplies you need. You can find the kit at most craft stores. I even found one at TJMaxx for $4.99.
HANDMADE FLOWERING CENTERPIECE
Supplies Needed:
Paper, Old Book Paper, Doily, Wood Dowel, Glue Gun
PAPER LANTERNS
www.lunabazaar.com/paper-lanterns.aspx?gclid=CMWfkbPh5aACFSAxiQodSXrbgw {link to paper lanterns}
This is a great website that sells paper lanterns in all shapes, colors and sizes.

For more fun projects, visit Margie online at:
*credit:  Studio-5*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...