Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Spark No. 2


This may officially be my 15 minutes of fame.  That's Margaret on the left, me and Suzette, my sweet friends from Florida.  We had an absolutely amazing time, the 3 of us.

In all seriousness though, take a moment to watch this teaser about our time at Spark No. 2.  I have been patiently waiting for our DVD to arrive in the mailbox and word on the Spark blog is it will be shipping in early November.  I am anxious to relive the sparkin' good time I had with other creative souls.   Our private outdoor Mindy Gledhill concert on Friday night was to die for - she is absolutely precious and the candy bar, not as in chocolate bar, a real candy bar ~think candy store~ was absolute heaven.  I totally forgot to take a picture of the old fashioned popcorn popper.  Check this out and you'll know exactly what I mean (and this was only half of the candy bar):

I really need to get on the ball and get some photos uploaded to share.  Everyone else shared theirs within a couple days of the event.  I go through this idea of having to edit all my photos and that just puts me behind and I need to go ahead and just upload what I have and forget about it but regardless I'm telling you, time is a precious commodity for me but let's look at it like this - I'm able to stretch out the goodness delaying my Spark No. 2 post.  (at least it sounds good, right?)

And for all of you who may be wondering ironically enough I am still sparkin' even though it's now nearly a month after the event.  I would have to say that the little SPARK that found a place deep down inside was well worth cost - priceless.  I just won't let you in on my pathetic secret that I haven't had much time to use that SPARK in my studio which makes me sad but I am trying really hard to fix that little problem.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you SPARK it girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...