Monday, October 11, 2010

there once was a little seed

that was showered with tender loving care all summer long from a little girl who has a green thumb just like her great grandpa and from that little seed she lovingly cared for grew these three little beauties, perfectly smooth and green
cutting into them revealed their beauty on the inside which was just as perfect as their outside beauty

we mixed them up with a few other ingredients in mama's pink Kitchen Aid food processor and now we have fresh salsa for the boys who are now two very happy boys indeed


*I got my recipe for restaurant style salsa while surfing the web as I recovered from surgery this past February when all I had was time on my hands - I do it The Pioneer Woman way!  And while you're there....click around on the site. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...