Thursday, April 28, 2011

I so wanna be a princess

You've probably heard, and if not how could you possibly have missed it, that the wedding of the century is about to take place ~ that is the wedding of Prince William to Catherine Middleton.  This amazing ceremony takes place tomorrow....Friday, April 29, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. London time.

I look forward to rising very early with the millions of other people across the globe to watch the wedding of the century, just as I did when Diana wed Prince Charles some 30 years ago on July 29, 1981.  

I was a little girl going into the junior high (7th grade) and couldn't get enough of the fairytale.  I remember camping out on the living room floor and taking it all in, dreaming of that day when I, too, would marry my prince and live happily ever after.  

Don't all little girls dream of their wedding day when they, too, are a princess at least for a day as they marry their prince?

Seriously, aren't these two just adorable?  Kate could not be more beautiful and William is so handsome as he resembles his beautiful mama. 
I wish them both a very happy and beautiful life together and I look forward to, as I am sure we all do, watching where life takes them on that journey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...