Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Pure Bliss

I am in heaven right about now. I have spent the last two days doing whatever I feel like whenever I want. This has been such a wonderful feeling. May 4th was my last day of work - the going to a job 5 days a week - commuting two hours a day - having people order me around like I am a 4-year-old child work. I never thought that I would be able to return home to be here for my family so soon. What a wonderful gift. I am such a Domestic Goddess, actually that is Domestic Princess. I am absolutely oh-so-happy about this! eeeekkk! The kids are so happy. Eric is so happy. I am so happy. I have a life again. I will be working at home for the company I started with way back before I had to get a 'real' job but I will have a life because all that time spent on the road and away from my family will be used to do the things I want to do when I want to do them. Isn't that the best? I think it is. Eric mentioned to me the other night it is like I am a whole different person. I don't think he understands the magnitude of what was going on at that job and the effects it was having on me. I will never again spend my time being 'told' what to do when and for how long. OH HAPPY DAY! I start working from home on Thursday but I will only be working 5-6 hours per day, more if I want to work more, which will allow me to have time to do my art and work on some other things that I want to do. And I am going to have lunch with one of my best friends in the whole world tomorrow. It's been more than 3 years since she and I have had lunch together and I am so pumped. I actually dropped by her house this afternoon and hung out with her - and you've got the drill, for as long as I wanted. What a great feeling. Just like old times.

Do you see me? That's me doing the Happy Dance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...