Monday, June 25, 2007

Ahhh........Mondays. Today was a rather productive day though not in the way in which I would have liked it to have been. It's not a total and complete loss now that my gourmet dinner and dessert is complete. This is my Monday: I've done two loads of laundry, taken my son to and from conditioning camp, returned pillows only to purchase two more, worked, talked to my sister and niece, contacted the pastor that I would like to perform my wedding ceremony, ran to the market and cooked my gourmet dinner and dessert. I am feeling quite proud of myself for what I've done. My only hope is that my sexy fiance will love his dinner just as much as I did!

One of my goals for the next year is to actually attend some art-related function away from home. There are so many popping up as I am lurking on other's blogs that it will probably be very hard to decide which one.

Okay, off to finish cleaning up the kitchen and then into my art room I march to create!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...