Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another day in sunny Florida...

I noticed that the weather back home in Texas is quite a bit cooler than it is here in Florida but as I leave here tomorrow that will change. A cold front is headed here while it has already been in Texas for some time this week. We have been sweating here all week long here. I'm anxious to get back home and start getting the house ready for the Holidays. We were at the mall today and Santa and Mrs. Claus were already in full uniform having ready for photos to be made with the little ones, eyes bright with delight and wonderment. As I heard the Christmas music playing in the background I started getting that warm-cozy feeling you get when you think of the most wonderful time of the year. My sister and I went to Target today and she bought A Christmas Story and when we got home we stuffed it into the DVD player and watched it while we cooked dinner for her friend who just had a baby. We both LOVE that movie. How could anyone forget Santa telling Ralphie "You'll shoot your eye out, kid" and the ever famous line, "I triple-dog dare ya". Visit this site for the top 10 sound clips.

1 comment:

donna joy said...

That movie is a tradition at our house! And i see they have ornaments out this yr! even the famous lamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...