Friday, December 28, 2007

THE GOOD JUST KEEPS COMING OUR WAY

Obviously Santa is still delivering to our household. Going on three weeks is pretty doggone cool!

I want you all to know how excited I am right now. I just received this e-mail:


Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to send a quick email to say CONGRATULATIONS and thank you.

I look forward to meeting with you all about our design team and brainstorm some ideas.

I will get back with you after the holidays.

For now, enjoy the blessing that this season brings.

Because of Him,

Emily


I have been chosen for a spot on the design team for the new scrapbooking store here in McKinney called Scrappin' Bunnies. In fact, if you visit the site my name is actually there, on the site, listed several times as one of the designers. I am officially a Designing Diva! Woohoo! Does this mean I am famous now? I know, it doesn't but I can dream, right? Remember, I am the Princess. Humph! Anyway, you can't see it but I have a smile a mile wide plastered on my face! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this as just this afternoon I was telling Trisha, as we were working on Torin's 2nd birthday invitations, "I guess I wasn't chosen for the design team or I would have heard something by now." Due to the rejection I have received in the past I shuttered at the idea of calling them to find out if there had been any decisions made in the contest when Trisha offered up that idea in response to my comment. If you would like to see the layout, scroll down to the post from December 9th and you'll get a fairly good representation of what the layout looked like. Please ignore the distorted color and overall awful way it looks. Now that I have a new camera, maybe my photos will now be acceptable - if I read the manuals! Always a catch.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats Traci-I always knew you were a designing diva!
Happy New Year to you and your family-hope to see you soon,
your favorite unicorn friend

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...