Monday, December 31, 2007

Just wanted to wish everyone a healthy and happy 2008! We are going to ring in the New Year with some friends while the kids go hang out with their friends at another house and they are dying to get going so this will be short. After a visit to the dermatologist for Tanner and I this morning, the kids and I spent the day taking down the tree and putting all the Christmas decorations away for another 11 months. I actually had to force myself to change the Sirius from channel 2, the holiday music channel, to my normal preset when we left for our appointment this morning. Raising my hand to push those buttons was hard as I was fighting to keep the presence of Christmas for as long as I could. I still find it very difficult to swallow that Christmas has come and gone for another year and that tonight we will be ushering in another year. The time is going faster and faster.........

Here's to a prosperous New Year for everyone! Happy 2008!

2 comments:

A mom said...

Happy New Year Traci!

donna joy said...

happy new year! see ya soon~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...