Friday, January 04, 2008

Just a quick note here ~ kids are over at their friends', spending the night, which means Eric and I are on our own. It seems very weird when the kids aren't home. It is almost as if the quiet in the house is eerie to us, too quiet I guess. Right now I am waiting for Eric to get home from work and the only things I can hear are the wind blowing outside, the dryer and the computer running. I am guessing this is what it will be like on Monday morning when I have decided that our lives are officially back on track and normal once again. Sounds strange but our lives have not been normal for more than 5 years now and I have been so excited over the past few weeks with Eric starting his new job, and thankfully loving it, and my alone-time once the kids get back to school. I've been trying very hard to get back into my normal sleep pattern but that hasn't happened yet, although I did wake up an hour earlier today than I had been in the past two weeks. I guess it'll happen - sometimes I try to force it, all the while stressing about the fact that I will 'need' to be up early with the kids and start working by 7 a.m. come Monday morning. Oh well, if I get tired and need a little nappy-poo I will just snuggle up with my sweetest, softest blanket from Bath and Body Works and dream a little dream. That reminds me, I need to get over and buy some Wallflowers before they are not on sale anymore and check out all the other goodies that are on sale. I just saw that my favorite lip balm is on sale for $3 - it smells and tastes so good!

I'm off to relax a bit before my man returns home. Ta-ta!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...