Monday, February 16, 2009

Super excited!

I started off today with a bang. I was finally able to get signed up for Karen Russell's Snapshots of a Good Life photography class here. I have heard nothing but good things about her class and have just been jonesing to take the class but it's always sold out. I finally got smart and got myself on the waiting list. What a concept! I am happy to announce that I was able to get registered and will be starting class on March 30th. I am so over-the-top excited about being able to finally learn how to use my camera better, and learning from her, that I can't even explain it! I know, I know....if I would just sit down and read the manual maybe that would help but I have and it hasn't helped. There is so much to learn about these digital SLR cameras that my brain needs something structured and in-depth to be able to 'get it' so that is what I will be doing for 9 weeks. The best part is I will have homework. My work will be critiqued by Karen which is so totally cool. So super excited! I love taking random photos of things.......everything. It makes me happy! And to make my photos look super cool I purchased these from House of 3. That place rocks!

Oooohhh, I can feel it....my photos are going to look amazing!

And my blog has new shoes! Sweet.............!

2 comments:

donna joy said...

love the new look-and look forward to your 'new' photography!

Michelle said...

Your blog is beautiful-
can't wait to see the future photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...