Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Day 3 a success!

Eric and Hannah 09/08/07

So here I am after day 3 of Jessica Sprague's photo editing class and I have created a vintage, hand-tinted look to my photo. I couldn't resist adding the Karen Russell 'unforgettable' frame from Polka Dot Potato. Fun, fun!

The girls at House of 3 were giving away gift cards to the House of 3 for showing off what we have been doing in the editing class and on Heidi's blog I was a lucky winner today! I cannot wait to go shopping for more yummies! Thanks Heidi, Rhonna & Janet! You girls continue handing over the inspiration on a silver platter!

Tomorrow begins week 2 of Jenni Bowlin's Re-purpose, Re-think, Re-invent Big Picture Scrapbooking class and I have not even finished my week 1 assignments. The last week got away from me with Eric being off for a week and our precious little family taking little mini adventures while he was off. Oh well, it was totally worth it! I guess it's time to retire to the studio to play!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...