Thursday, July 09, 2009

Day 4 is grungy!

So here I am after day 4 of Jessica Sprague's class and I have created a super cool look for my photo with a clipping mask that makes the edges look grungy. Totally cool technique and super easy. I fear I may want to add this super fun look to all of my photos.

Today was another busy day though what day isn't when you're talking about me, right? I did get out and get my hair done. I even got a bit ballsy and got myself some bangs. Totally cute cut and man, if I could actually style my hair the way my stylist, Lisa at The Butterfly Salon in McKinney, does I would look wonderful every day of the week. I don't think I have ever been so tickled with the way my hair looks, ever, than I have been since I found her back in April. Just love her and the girl is super sweet!

Tonight is the premier of Big Brother 11 and the kids and I are anxiously awaiting the clock to strike 7:00 p.m. CST. You'll find us plopped in front of the TV all summer watching what takes place behind those closed doors. It's definitely one of our guilty pleasures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...